Thursday 13 September 2018

Touchy, touchy...

Recently I have come off various enthusiast sites/pages/forums because I make a reasonable comment or give an opinion to which I am perfectly entitled and some picky, touchy bastard gets totally snotted out with the comment.  There's no point in wasting time with these turds, so I fire back a snotty comment and leave the site/page/forum.  I therefore find that I am now on so few pages on Fartbook and no forums at all, that I wonder of the point in remaining on Fartbook at all.  If it weren't for my son's page about Triumph Renown restoration and a couple of pages my chum runs on 1/43rd scale slot cars, I could easily leave the time wasting crap altogether.
I can't believe how touchy people are.  I got a load of Belgian abuse from some goofy turd this morning who put up a load of heavy crap about car enthusiasm and then showed a picture of a modern Ford Focus or some such arse liquid.  I just said "But...it's just a Ford"  And whoa, off he goes, calling me all the things under the sun!  So, I don't know how he became a friend in the first place, clearly an oversight, but he sure ain't any more, especially after what I called him just now!
And as for Yanks who can't take any form of criticism whatever, the less said the better. I reckon if somebody shows a video on FB of a row of filthy, rusty, hideous so-called rat rods, I have a public right, nay duty to comment upon them, but the response was pure personal vitriol.  Sad gits.  Don't offend me in a public place and expect me to make no comment and rat rods offend anyone with aesthetic tendencies. Same thing on a woody boat page. Silly dog's paw exhausts on an otherwise beautiful boat, yuch. I said so and I was pounced on by some Yank who couldn't take criticism.

                                               Suck it up Bubba and blow it out yer arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment