I started it way back at the Millenium's turn after measuring and photographing it at Scott Racing over a couple of days.
I then had to stop work on it because of our sojourns afloat and finally got it back recently from safe storage at my son's place. I did a few bits and pieces, but now I have a bit of a pursuit gap, I thought I might just try to finish it. Assuming I can work out what the sketches are that I did way back then. They're all there in an inch thick book!
Here's some of the work I did at the time:-
The aluminium work is all litho plate, with rivets done from behind with a slightly blunt scriber into dips in brass strip, held in the vice.
Front frame including pedal units.
Much more to come as I work my way through the mass of pipework and parts whose purpose now escapes me. Unfortunately the car had long since gone to Holland and has since been sold again, I know not to whom.